____________________________________
And I just realise, my life back in melbourne is so different from here.
Everytime Im back here, something is bond to happen, insie the house and out. But without these happenings, it won't be called "home". Its always all these small things that add and mixes up to make each stay so different and memorable.
This stay so far, besides all the usual sudden happenings, meeting and having a few new friends adds it up. having nicole here adds up some new memories. Checking out more clubs, chilling, some parts of singapore. This time I am the tourist. It feels great. To be a kid once again.
Independence goes away for a while. A time for me to relaly relax and sit down and think about this year. To realise things. To take a stpe back and look at a bigger picture. Taking a role where I watch everything is gaining another experience.